Thursday, December 4, 2014

Gonna "Whip Em!" next year!

Whip Em Baits Announces my addition to their team.



I'm really happy to announce that I'll be fishing with Whip Em Baits in 2015.  As many of you know, I go back a ways with Whip Em Teammate Destin Demarion, and I had an opportunity to use theirs baits while he and I fished together at Oneida last year and saw the quality in their products immediately.  We caught a ton of fish, and I've been working out the details with them ever since.  I've gotten to know more about the company and owners over the past few months and they're really a tremendous group of hardworking, trustworthy individuals that provide high quality fishing products.  I'm really thankful for the opportunity and I look forward to putting a lot of fish in the box with their baits in 2015!  www.WhipEmBaits.com

-Jim Root

No comments:

Post a Comment